Catering / Menu
Parties can be self catered- platter form and ready to go on arrival. We have a fridge to house food as required.
Or alternatively we can cater for you.
Our standard package includes:
All parties include food for every child.
If you have any special dietary requirements they must be advised 5 days in advance - we will try to accommodate all needs however extra charges may apply, ask our staff when booking.
If you think your kids would like a bit more to eat, let us know your choices from our Party food extras.
- Chicken Nuggets or Sausage Rolls
- Fairy Bread (sprinkles)
- Watermelon slices
- Unlimited cordial/water
Children's food extras (platter form) - additional $2 per child per platter
- Mini hot dogs (cocktail frankfurt in a mini bun)
- Cheese or ham & cheese toasty triangles
- Spring rolls
- Pizza slices
- Fruit platter
- Sweet treat ( choc crackles, honey joys, choc rolls, mini jelly cups)
You can bring your own Birthday Cake or we can organise cupcakes for you at an additional cost of $3 each, includes choice of vanilla or chocolate cake, coloured icing, topper and the use of one of our specialised cupcake stands.
We don't charge extra for cutting your cake or serving to all your guests.
Adult Platters (small: serves 6 $25 / large: serves 12 $40)
- Large fruit platter – selection of fresh fruit with chocolate dipping sauce
- Mixed antipasto platter – kabana, ham, salami, cheese, olives, carrot sticks, bread, dips and crackers
- Sandwich platter – Ham, cheese+ ham, cheese + tomato, tuna, with salad and crisps
- Sweet treats platter – choc mud cake, coconut fruit balls, vanilla slice, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate eclairs & wafers
- Party pack- a selection of sausage rolls, pies and mini quiches
Dietary requirements and food preferences can be discussed and negotiated
Q. Can I bring my own Food to a Splodge Party?
A. If you are partying at our Rostrevor venue then you have two options.
You can bring in your own food which is ready to go ( no kitchen requirements) or we can cater the food.
Q. Is beverages included in the package?
A. Orange cordial and water is available at all times. Self catered and when we cater.
Q. Is tea, coffee and beverages available for purchase for the adult guests.?
A. Yes, The deli located two shops down from our location at Rostrevor has a range of beverages available Monday through to Friday (until 5) Saturday (until 3pm).
On Sunday we offer complimentary tea, coffee and a small range of drinks for purchase.
At no time is alcohol permitted to be consumed within our premises.